Carrie is the pride & joy of Alan & Amy! She was born on September 8, 1998.
Carrie is quite a good artist, and has a knack for solving math problems. She enjoys swimming, playing her Wii, and going Geocaching with her dad. She also enjoys camping trips during the summertime, and plays bells for the Baden United Methodist adult bell choir, "The Praise Ringers."
She plays on a fast-pitch softball team, and is a Girl Scout. She is also a member of River Valley Tang Soo Do Academy, and is a member of their competitive drill team.
Carrie is in charge of the newest member of the family, a cat named Murray. And she has a vast Webkinz collection that seems to grow with each passing day.
In her young life so far, Carrie:
- Has gone parasailing in Key West
- Shook hands with former President Clinton
- Has visited 46 states, including Alaska and Hawaii
- Attended the last Pirates game at Three Rivers Stadium
- Attended the first Steelers game at Heinz Field
- Missed only one day due to sickness during her first five years of school
- Plays trumpet, piano, steel drums and handbells.